Shopping is like love it can be a pleasure and a pain. A shopping bout blows boredom, worries, and stress away. And, quickly puts a smile on the face. Sadly shopping a temporary high can lead to severe problems like un-payable debt or addiction.
Shinny malls filled with shops provide an escape from the realities and drudgeries of life. It is but a temporary relief from depression, anxiety, and loneliness. It will never grant love, inner peace, or happiness. What happens is that you spend money and buy something that will go into the deep recesses of a shelf never to be used.
There are ways in which you can shop without going broke:
1. Make a financial plan for expenditure. Create boxes or envelops for each item like milk, school, utilities, groceries and so on. Never remove money from one and think I will put it back later. Discipline yourself and you will be surprised how smoothly your life goes.
2. Lock up all credit, debit, and ATM cards that have large limits. Set small limits on all credit cards, freezing the amount of money available will help you limit your spending. 레플리카쇼핑몰
3. Never go shopping alone. Go with a friend or family member who is ready take on the responsibility of bringing you down to ground zero should you get carried away. They must be able to say “no” in such a way that all your enthusiasm gets deflated.
4. Avoid sales, shopping channels, and mail order catalogues. Temptations must be kept far away.
5. Consider walking in the malls as a part of your weight loss regimen. Walk by the shops, enjoy the window display and atmosphere but don’t walk into a shop.
6. Try going to shopping districts before they open or shut down at night. This way you will be able to enjoy shopper’s fairyland without despair or heartache.
7. Always pay for purchases in cash. Forget all about credit. Stop the vicious cycle of buy now pay later.
There is something else one can do, offer to go shopping with family and friends but never take your wallet or purse along. It is just like sniffing the aroma of exotic foods but not eating it.
Think about becoming a writer who reviews products that way you will earn while finding out what is new in the market and do away with guilt trips. Turn your nightmare into something useful. If you are not holding a job then you can volunteer at a hospital gift shop or one of the malls where they have help desks to answer questions newcomers to the mall have.